This seasonal transition is going to be for two weeks **gasp**shock**
Could it be true? Do we dare, you ask?
Inspiration was found a couple of years ago after reading an article, ‘Time Off Helps You Thrive in Life and Career.(2016,Huffington Post,By Caroline Dowd-Higgins).
Here’s what’s in it for you:
- The studio goes through a deep clean thanks to Terry’s (featured in the video!) energy & elbow grease, her amazing attention to cleanliness detail never fails to impress.
- Everything is taken off shelves to be cleaned, ceiling fans are wiped down, and of course all the regular twice a week vacuuming and floor mopping.
- Equipment maintenance: springs, attachments, hinges, bearings, general upkeep.
- Scheduled studio shutdown is when it happens.
- Every time you use the equipment in our studio you can feel safe that all parts are in working order, seriously those springs could be dangerous!
- Watch a video of exactly what Steph does on our Instagram or Facebook account!
- On the surface work life balance for your instructor certainly feels like it’s all about us. However, it’s a real WIN WIN situation — ever wonder why it seems that your instructors love what they do?
- It’s because they do.
- Because we work hard to run a business in a way that respects human natures need for change, rest, reflection.
- This allows for time to rejuvenate our ability to be teach, inspire and make movement relevant to each individual that walks in our door.