Ketogenic fat bombs are small snacks or treats that are high in fat and low in carbs (so, literally a fat bomb) that you can eat as a quick breakfast, as a quick mid-afternoon snack, as a pre- or after- workout snack, or as extra fuel during your day.
- Melt the coconut butter and the coconut milk in a saucepan on very low heat.
- Add in all the ingredients except for the dark chocolate into the saucepan.
- Mix well. Let the mixture cool in the fridge for 1-2 hours.
- Then form small balls from the mixture (approx. 15-20). Place the balls into the fridge to solidify for 2-3 hours.
- Melt the dark chocolate (in the microwave or on the stove).
- Dip each of the balls into the chocolate, and place the dipped balls onto parchment paper. Place back into the fridge.
credit:the keto summit
Net carbs – approx. 3 g net carbs per fat bomb ball.
- Serving Size: 1 fat bomb
- Calories: 180
- Sugar: 1 g
- Fat: 16 g
- Carbohydrates: 5 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 3 g