- 1/2 cup – coconut oil
- 1 can – white beans
- 1/2 cup – pumpkin, canned
- 1 cup – coconut sugar
- 2 large – egg
- 1/2 teaspoon – vanilla extract
- 3 1/2 cup – flour, all-purpose
- 1 teaspoon – pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon – baking powder
- 1 teaspoon – salt
- Puree white beans in blender. You’ll need a 1/2 cup of bean puree.
- Cream coconut oil, bean puree, pumpkin puree (make your own here) and sugar together until well mixed. Add eggs and mix until well incorporated. Add vanilla. Add dry ingredients and mix just until dough comes together. Place a large tea towel on counter and generously dust with additional flour. Turn dough out of bowl onto tea towel and turn dough over a few times, until it is coated with flour on all sides.
- Using a rolling pin, roll dough out until it is uniformly about 1/3″ thick. Cut out cookies using cookie cutters and place on large baking sheet. Bake cookies in a 400 degree oven for 6 min. or until undersides of cookies start to turn golden.
Notes: Melt some chocolate chips and put them in a piping bag to make the faces!