KW Art of Fitness is a boutique Pilates Studio that believes in going beyond the ‘get fit’ trends. We help clients accept self-responsibility for maintaining their health through education, self-practice, self-awareness and empowerment. We offer private, semi-private and intimate group classes including Matwork, Reformer, Yoga and Spin.
We are highly professional, loyal and deliver stunning work every time. We are constantly learning and staying current to make sure we are bringing the best to our clients. Our team is supportive, inspired by one another, and collaborative in how we support our clients. It is ALWAYS about the clients.
Our Success has blossomed from
Transparency: We give our clients all the information so they can continuously learn about their bodies and see the changes they have created.
Trust: We love to learn and give our clients accurate information that serves them better.
Respect: We join clients in discovering their definition of wellness, health and fitness.
Supportive, inclusive planning: Through active collaboration with other health care professionals we have found the key to continually weaving a delicate web of support for clients.
A Certified Pilates Instructor, taking clients through movement with exceptional instruction and dedication.
Who you are
Growing your career and future at KW Art of Fitness is within your hands and here is how you’ll succeed:
- You are genuinely passionate and curious about movement. You continuously educate yourself and work on professional development.
- You believe you can learn something from everyone and will work with other team members and health care professionals to insure you are giving your clients the best possible information and care.
- You demonstrate social perceptiveness, by listening and understanding how clients react to the information.
- You deliver customized client care to each individual
- You positively influence those around you by displaying confidence and credibility.
- You have a Comprehensive Certification in Body Harmonics Pilates Level 1: Mat.
- You are registered for or interested in completing Pilates Level 2: Reformer and Level 3: CCSB.
- You have MindBody Online experience (preferred).
- You have previous experience working with rehab and special populations (preferred).
Why KW Art of Fitness?
- Start Pilates career with us and make a massive impact on the people you teach daily through movement and well-being
- We make space for both professionalism and fun; we love when our clients don’t take themselves too seriously.
- We are fully equipped with Reformers, Towers, Exo Chairs, Jumpboards, Spin Bikes and small props.
- We host continued education workshops that are considered CEC’s through Body Harmonics.
- We only work Monday-Friday. We have weekly breaks between each season to re-set and re-inspire.
- We are active in our local community through regular support of charities and teaching movement to youth in local schools.
- Wages are based on a sliding percentage scale through monthly hours billed (ex. more people in, more money out). ‘
- We are a team who loves to educate and have fun. If you are an eager Pilates Instructor looking for a full-time career, apply now by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.