4 bananas, sliced and frozen ahead of time
1/4 cup almond milk, unsweetened
1/8 teaspoon peppermint or mint extract
2 tablespoons cocoa powder
2 scoops Chocolate Fuel-6 Protein Powder
1/4 cup chocolate chips (optional)
- Place all ingredients in a large food processor or blender.
- Process until bananas are pulverized and mixture is light and fluffy, about two minutes. If your blender or food processor is having trouble mixing everything at once, add more almond milk a little at a time, which will help the blades break up the frozen bananas. You can eat the ice cream now, or proceed to the next step.
- To freeze ice cream, line a bread tin with parchment paper.
- Pour mixture into the pan and smooth out with a rubber spatula. Sprinkle on chocolate chips if desired.
- Freeze for about one hour before serving.